[olug] xfce and the other guys

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:42:03 UTC 2005

I'd have to install and play with it some more...

But it's possible that being 'standard compliant' with whole free desktop
environment api/etc stuff... that other applications that comply with the
'standard' will work and integrate well.

I wonder how many apps comply... cuz... that'd be the difference.

A desktop environment providing services nothing uses is.. still.. just a WM
:)

I've not used XFCE since 3.x ..  I liked it about as much as I liked window
maker / after step / E16.

-Will