[olug] xfce and the other guys

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 22:18:12 UTC 2005

XFCE is just a window manager... there's not a huge abstraction layer for
everything to be integrated like there is with KDE/GNOME.

If you want less bloat, don't mind rolling your own desktop, and doing
things a bit different from application to application, then
XFCE/WindowMaker/Enlightenment/Afterstep is for you.

-will