[olug] ndniswrapper installation

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Tue Dec 13 15:17:55 UTC 2005

Use this to setup the Ndis wrapper for you card

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Installation

Use this to download the apropriate driver for your wireless card

http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/List

I just used these last week to get a Linksys wpc54g working with my
laptop and it was very easy to follow.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com
Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory