[olug] Computer Locking Up

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Mon Dec 12 02:47:01 UTC 2005

Num lock freezed after system post, OR num-lock indicator on keyboard
lights and stays lit??

Ordinarily, CAPs/NUM/SCROLL indicators flash in unison once or twice as
visual indication of successful POST test of motherboard. If "lock up"
comes after successful "POST", then possibly IDE cable, CPU fan (length
of time to CPU overheat once started?), ...

--
Noel Leistad