[olug] Missing public keys

Noel Leistad noel at metc.net
Mon Dec 12 02:40:55 UTC 2005

Had running FC4/Myth/PVR500, though "running" could be quailified.

Anyway, do to issues not "myth" related, I'm re-installing FC4.
Following wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth howto. I'm getting "Public key for
*.rpm" more often than I'd like and definitely more often than the first
time I installed. Outside of some PVR500 config issues, that install
went nearly flawlessly and "per the book".

Is there an easy way to check which keys are installed? As an FYI, using
these repos:
atrpms.repo
base.repo
dag.repo
dries.repo
fedoraextras.repo
flash.repo
freshrpms.repo
gstreamer.repo
jpackage.repo
kde-redhat.repo
livna.repo
newrpms.repo
nrpms.repo

huh?? that's sort of a surprise, recall adding freshrpms and atrpms, but
the rest...
Oh, needed something in livna so installed that repo, possibly that's my
source of foobar?

To "remove" a repo, rename or delete from /etc/yum.repos.d/ then yum
clean all ??

--
Noel Leistad