[olug] OT: Have guns, will travel

Mario Steele eumario at trilake.net
Wed Aug 31 03:40:43 UTC 2005

To play off an old TV Western Catch Phrase,

Since I've noticed a couple of people posting job offerings here, and
myself being between a day or two late in responding, just wanted to
throw out, that I'm looking for any kind of Side/Work, Part-Time,
Full-Time, Sub-Contract, what have ya, work with computers.  I'm not
certified, however, I do have 8 years computer experince, 6 years
technical support and repair experince, 8 years experince with Windows,
5 years experince with Linux, 6 years experince with Internet, 4 years
hobbiest programmer.  (Read in: VERY Hobbiest! :-P)  Anyone looking for
help in the computer field, with any project upcoming or not, please
feel free to contact me off-list, anytime.  If it's not something I've
encountered before, it doesn't take me long to figure things out, and
love to help any of thoes in need of someone with ACTUAL computer
experince, both hardware, and software.

Well, with that blurge out of the way, it again looks like I won't be
able to make it to this month's OLUG meeting, yet again.  Having to work
2 jobs, just to get by, royally sucks.  Anyways, someday soon I'll get
out there to a meeting, or a lunch.

L8ers,
Mario Steele
Computer Programmer/Technical Support/Repairer, and General Computer
Consultant