[olug] complex apache2 build

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Fri Aug 5 11:58:28 UTC 2005

This may need modifications for current versions/options, but at
http://downloads.reboottheuser.com/linux/build_lamp.sh   LG=movies
PWD=video

is a script I put together to build apache & other modules needed, you
just setup a directory with your apache & other products source, and then
un-comment the modules at the end that you want to build.

I have not used it for a while, since I've been primarily used Gentoo for
servers for the past couple of years...........