[olug] Looking for a DVD Duplicator (or machine to do such)

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:38:55 UTC 2005

I think it could be done, I just cant completly visualise it yet. so if there was say..4-5 dvdR-RW drives in this machine  we would need extra ide channel right? And if we load down this machine with the burning of 4 at once then that'd be alot of risk for error/lost discs I'm assuming. I wonder how much cpu and ram that eats up on a PC? I wonder how those machines do that, whats inside I wonder? hmmm....