[olug] Peguin Lunch Tomorrow?

Tim & Alethea Larson thelarsons3 at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 22:35:05 UTC 2005

Rod Hurley wrote:
> What about us West O folks?  We need to make a better showing.  There's
> a great little pizza place called CICI's directly across the street from
> China Buffet.  We could try there.  Best thing about it?  $3.39 for
> pizza and salad buffet if you drink water.  But it makes no difference
> to me where we meet.

I just recently ate at Cici's for the first time.  Great pizza,
especially when you consider the price and that you get a salad, too!
If I was out west still, I'd be up for it.

Maybe it is time to take a new vote for "official" locations again.
I'll bring it up next week.  Are you West O folks going to give Cici's a
try, see how you like it?

Tim

--
Tim & Alethea