[olug] Colocation

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Thu Apr 7 19:05:05 UTC 2005

 I liked the last comment in that article....

"I always love the spin on this! I don't think I've ever seen it where the
95th percentile wasn't explained as '... throw out the top 5% and bill you
at...'. It could just as easily be stated as 'We throw out the lowest 94%
and bill you at.'. Is the glass half full or half empty? It's a simple
statistical calculation. Nothing is being 'thrown out,' though I'm sure this
sounds more palatable to most people."

Trent