[olug] What if USB no longer worked on Mac's or Linux?

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Fri Sep 24 23:51:01 UTC 2004

To bring this out in such a forum is Linux poison. Cause for the Linux community, in a small part, to erode. Not any different than a market steering technique via terror comments that pose such dominance and control. "How are we going to protect ourselves!!!" Agghhh. Hardware has been an issue for Linux for a long time. Drivers were written by users in many cases, not hardware manufacturers.

 I see this (the article and the mechanism/fish that gets hooked) as a piece of the MS machine working it's stuff!

 I wonder if the military does this kinda mental masterbation without any real climax???????????  What's it called when they work a mindset (group)??? Leverage  fear and joule output increases exponentially? Bill does not love Linus. Corporate warfare.

That's all I have. Have a nice day.:)

John

Dave Thacker <dthacker9 at cox.net> wrote ..