[olug] Home computer model

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 18:08:35 UTC 2004

Seriously, though, it would be cool to get some
classic retro hardware and mod it with current guts.

As long as the boxes aren't too big, refitting a mini
System36 or something like that would be cool.  I bet
there are a lot of mainframe components and modules
floating around that would make pretty cool PC cases.

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com