[olug] WebDav for Linux?

Christopher Cashell topher at zyp.org
Wed Sep 15 12:15:19 UTC 2004

At Wed, 15 Sep 04, Unidentified Flying Banana Joe Gulizia, said:
> I'm running SUSE Linux 9.1 at home.  At work we
> started using WebDav when the web site was
> re-designed.  Is there a WebDav application for Linux?
>  At times I've needed to upload files from home and
> would like that same capability.

I've used cadaver[1] in the past with reasonable success.  I've also
heard mention that Nautilus can be used to talk to WebDAV, but I've
never tried it myself.  A friend of mine has mentioned that he makes
fairly frequent use of PerlDAV[2], and it's command line DAV Explorer,
dave.

 [1] http://www.webdav.org/cadaver/
 [2] http://www.webdav.org/perldav/