[olug] OT: Salary reports - are they close?

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Sep 14 18:59:11 UTC 2004

Well I adjusted for the fact that I'm not a Unix Admin (knock a bunch off
for that), and I'm in Lincoln not Omaha, and the Median for a Network Admin
is $52,500.  I make slightly above the median which is very good
considering my employer.

Bill

olug-bounces at olug.org wrote on 09/14/2004 01:50:13 PM:

> http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layoutscripts/swzl_compresult.
> asp?

zipcode=&metrocode=125&statecode=NE&state=Nebraska&metro=Omaha&city=&geo=Omaha%

> 2C+NE&jobtitle=UNIX+Administrator&search=&narrowdesc=IT+--

+All&narrowcode=IT03&r=salswz_swzttsbtn_psr&p=&s=salary&geocode=&jobcode=IT10000152