[olug] Local internet access.

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Mon Sep 13 01:25:01 UTC 2004

I had Qwest DSL and it was great.  Easy to install, never went down like my
previous Cox service.  Got static Ips with reverse DNS with a consumer
account.  I just chose the lowest (like $6.99) qwest.net service for my ISP
and they got it all setup (MSN with DSL is not necessary for most people).
I would also like to say that saying something sucks is very not helpful
unless substantiated with facts and reasons.  This was meant as a helping
forum and a blanket "Qworst DSL sucks" is not constructive.  Just my opinion
though.

Thanks so much,
Nate