[olug] audio production

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Sat Sep 11 00:36:13 UTC 2004

  I'm basicly looking to do multitrack recording then editing, adding effects, software synth type of thing, then mastering. I also want to do alot of midi secquncing since I have so much midi here, I could do it from my midi controller/keyboard but I'd like to look at things on a crt instead of going thru menus on a small backlit lcd the size of a TI calculator display.
  Recording and adding good effects to sound is my main goal since I can put it back on my AKAI sampler and sequence it outside the computer.
  Yeah thats right midi aint dead in the studio world yet.