[olug] audio production

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 13:24:51 UTC 2004

Have you considered the Planet CCRMA project?

This guy has thought of just about everything for
multi-media.  You can install sound and video packages
or just one sound, he has an alsa kernel ready to go,
and you can get it all via apt!

In order to prevent a great deal of pain, I suggest
that you set up Planet CCRMA on a Fedora system.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com