[olug] MythTV Help

Nathan D. Rotschafer nrotschafer at geniussystems.net
Fri Sep 10 02:02:06 UTC 2004

Turns out the it is my sound card.  Using the built-in driver for an SB Live
in 2.4.26 (emu10k1) it "bleeds" the capture input to the digital output
regardless of the mute status.  Has anyone else had this issue and solved it
or heard of this?  Cause hooking analog speakers into the sound card
produces the correct results.

Thanks,

Nathan D. Rotschafer
Senior Network Engineer