[olug] SuSE or RHEL or Centos or Fedora or Xandros

Cale Lewis dlazlo at fbx.com
Thu Sep 9 21:02:15 UTC 2004

On 1969-12-31 at 18:00:00 [-0600], you wrote:

> Another one that I have tried recently that is more complicated than it
> should be but has a great 2.6.x desktop is Yoper.

Agreed, I tried Yoper out a couple of years ago and it was looking nice for
as new as it was. Thought of trying the new version, but 3 DVDs from Novell
and my BeIA hacking have monopolised my appointment book for now.

Yes, the aforementioned are all good, but *BSD does get forgotten in all the
media hype too often. I suppose that since this is a LUG list it's mainly
cocerned with 'that' system (Linux).  Ho-hum, guess I'm the odd duck out here
with my fast response time and multi-media. C8^P (rushing to fill buckets of
water)

Cale Lewis