[olug] SuSE or RHEL or Centos or Fedora or Xandros

Ben Dinger ben at mac-geek.com
Thu Sep 9 15:36:03 UTC 2004

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 07:33:35AM -0700, Sean Edwards wrote:
> That's what I said - It's all kernel, it's all good

I couldn't agree more.  This is why zealots of distro x always annoy the living piss out of me.  Me, I'm pretty much platform agnostic, as long as it's not Windows on a public internet IP :).

Also, while I don't personally like Debian, I know that it is known for being downright rock-solid and reliable.

Then again, it's no OpenBSD... ;)

--
Ben Dinger
ben at mac-geek.com
"The Pope?  How many divisions has he got?" --Josef Stalin