[olug] I am old

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 01:45:35 UTC 2004

I have seen those!  Since I am a long time MAME user,
I   already have a lot of the original's.  My kids (9
and 6) love Ms. Pac Man, and my wife loves Gauntlet.
My fav's are Battlezone, Ms. Pac Man, Centipede, and
Gauntlet.

If you haven't already, check out the Multiple Arcade
Machine Emulator (MAME) project:

http://mame.net/

(note there is no 'www')

-=Sean Edwards=-
cybersean3000 at yahoo.com

--- unfie at cox.net wrote:

> Walmart's been selling the

single-atari-2600-joystick-as-complete-console-system-with-5-to-15-games-builtin

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040907/ap_on_hi_te/games_atari_reissues_1