[olug] mythtv

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Tue Oct 19 13:57:14 UTC 2004

Good luck Josh. Jon Larsen and myself both have myth systems setup and
we're very happy with them. Are you going to use a PVR card or regular
analog tv capture? Do you have regular cable or a digital cable box?

--
Adam Haeder
Vice President of Information Technology
adamh at omaha.org
(402) 345-5025 x115
PGP Public key: http://www.haederfamily.org/pgp.html