[olug] victory and defeat w/Linux router @work

Brandon Lederer brandon at tolkien-movies.com
Thu Oct 14 16:55:38 UTC 2004

Powerbook G4s also have this ability, but I dont think this is the issue here.

Isn't the Limit 100M?  Its either like 100M or 300M, or 300ft (which is
basically 100M).  I honestly don't remember.

If you need fiber 100BT Transeivers, I have 2, one missing a laptop-like
powercord, but I have both powersupplies.