[olug] flash player on Mozilla or Konqueror on Mandrake 10

Nathan Brown tbrownarcher at cox.net
Sun Oct 10 23:55:51 UTC 2004

I have Mandrake 10 which by default uses konqueror for everything.  I
went to the Huskers.com web site and was informed that Flash Player was
not a part of Konqueror and did I wish to download it so I said yes.
upon my attempt at installation I was told that the mozilla directory
did not exist and that I needed it to install to.  I then downloaded
Mozilla (probably could just have made a new directory called Mozilla )
and got it working and then I tried to get konqueror to go to
huskers.com.  I got the same message as before.  I'm sure this is
because the directory Mozilla is in the wrong place to be of use to
konqueror but then I dont' even know where Konqueror is.  Can someone
help me here ?.

I'm running a AMD K6  3D 300mhz with a partition of XP home and Mandrake
10.

thanks,
Nate