[olug] olug website core changes.

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Wed Oct 6 18:07:24 UTC 2004

All, Since php-nuke is now a pay for product I am looking into alternatives and would like any feedback
on existing opensources CMS's that you have used. I have started looking at plone.org which runs on
top of zope. I actually dont have a problem with paying for php-nuke, its the fact that you have to pay
for every new release, so if there happens to be a bug in the one I bought, I would have to buy it again.
The whole Used-car ASIS statement.... and I dont agree with that for software, at least supply patches
or information on overcoming a flaw in the software.