[olug] OLUG December 7, 2004 Meeting

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Mon Nov 29 15:59:13 UTC 2004

Reminder: The next OLUG meeting will be held on the first Tuesday of
December 2004 (7 December 2004) with the following agenda (click Read
More... for more information)

First: Adam Haeder will do a presentation on firewall basics in Linux.

Adam Haeder is Vice President of Information Technology at the AIM
Institute, and Vice President of the Omaha Linux User Group.

Second: OLUG Q & A Have a question? Problem? Something still not working
after the Install fest? Bring them up during the OLUG Q & A!

Third: Poll will close on the InstallFest Date decision for January 2005.
Generall InstallFest Discussion will be held as well.  We'll announce the
winning InstallFest Date during the meeting.

After meeting: OLUG SIG-BEER and SIG-COFFEE

SIG-BEER at The Old Dundee Bar and Grill 50th and Dodge (next to the
Dundee Theatre)

SIG-COFFEE (for those who want a coffee & hate bars): Blue Line 4924
Underwood (In the Dundee area), Omaha

If you have any questions, contact me off list.

Other notes: Luncheon with a Penguin: 11:30 AM on the 3rd Friday of the
month, meet everyone at China Buffet or Cali Taco's. Be sure to wear your
penguin suits (or other geek gear) so others can find you.

Check out the OLUG FAQ on Luncheon with a Penguin for more information.

Jon Larsen
OLUG

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer \at\ levania \dot\ org
Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/