[olug] Distro recommendation

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Nov 25 08:35:32 UTC 2004

Anyone that knows me will see this one coming....I always like to put slackware with blackbox on the older machines.
I like it sooo much I've even thought about getting a tattoo of tux(with the pipe hanging outta mouth) sitting on a blackbox.
  Oh I've got slackware 9.1/KDE on a 400Mhz/96MB ram machine and Its using about 60MB-75MB RAM most the time. I think it would be much better(faster) with 128 RAM.