[olug] [OT} Anti-virus boot scheme

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 18:01:17 UTC 2004

I assume they are running Windoze of some version. McAfee has a free
virus scan on their website. I've used it a couple of times and it's
pretty good. It will give information as to what viri or worms infect
the computer and tells you how to get rid of them.

I think  that Norton AV has an option to scan before installation but I
can't say for sure. That's one thing you might check out.

Don Kauffman