[olug] Penguin Lunch

Rod Hurley rhurley at tmvgas.com
Tue Nov 23 14:17:08 UTC 2004

You remember the Russian Satellite Tracker pc too?  I was there in 84'
and it was the hottest thing since Pac Man.  Do you remember those TV
scans we did from one location to another?  You could see someones face
from the other remote camera, given that you waited 10 minutes for each
line to draw on the TV.  And boy was it grainy.  We thought we had it
all.

Rod Hurley
Network Administrator
Tenaska Marketing Ventures
ph:  402-758-6187
cell: 402-981-9561
fx:   402-758-6275
rhurley at tmvgas.com

>>> thebirdman at operamail.com 11/22/2004 10:13:13 PM >>>
LOL, that tracking software is still running on an old school machine,
I cant remember the model but its an old IBM with no hard drive, a
previous employee converted the software to run in dos and we have a dos
machine at the ready when the time comes to make the swap.
My roomate (cromer from AZ) are thinking of applying this code to work
with a motorized cantenna, but thats on the bottom of our list at the
moment.