[olug] Don't Hack Your X

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 03:04:58 UTC 2004

Don't know how people manage that in the first
place... I have half a dozen games installed on my PC
at any given time, plus access to my brother's
gamecube, cause I have no idea what I'm going to be in
the mood to play next...
Nice to have Transgaming's Cedega software, making it
easy to run Windows games w/out having to actually run
Windows...

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=562&ncid=562&e=4&u=/

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com