[olug] OT: LJ magazine website has gone DOWNHILL

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Nov 11 09:16:16 UTC 2004

resending...

Ok, I'm quite shocked and upset with what Linux Journal has done with
their website... they've taken almost ALL of the CONTENT AWAY!!!

No more searching and reading articles of back issues online, you have to
be a subscriber and jump through some hoops.  They had stated before that
past issue articles would be made available online in time, it appears
theyve changed the meaning of that to only be 'current' subscribers now.
The layout of the site is much worse IMHO also, text too big, too much ad
space, and cannot see a history on the right column of past articles to
see if you've missed anything.

Anyone else upset about this?  Please see the announcement, and write of
an email to the webmaster to let them know your comments.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/7874

Thanks
Brian

--
Brian Wiese :: +47 938 31 782 :: http://brianwiese.net
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -- Gladiator