[olug] Call for Meeting Topics

Bill Brush bbrush at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Nov 5 21:48:11 UTC 2004

Ok, I've been on this list for several years now but I've never been to a
meeting so maybe this a stupid question.

I've been working through the courseware for Novell's Nterprise Linux
Services in preparation for my practicum exam.  Most of it is pretty
standard Novell stuff as used in Netware, but with some new Linux wrinkles.
Would anyone be interested in seeing what is involved with this package?  I
should be done working through the course by 12/7 (according to the web
site that's the next meeting).  I can probably get authorization to bring
up my test server.

At this poing this is a tentative offer as I haven't talked to my wife
about it yet, nor my boss, but assuming there's interest I can probably get
clearance for the trip.

At some point within the next 6-8 months I should be able to get my hands
on a copy of Open Enterpise Server also in case anyone's interested.

Bill