[olug] OT: Small stakes Poker?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri May 28 19:18:33 UTC 2004

To my surprise, interest was expressed @ our last Perl Mongers meeting
in small stakes poker.

If you're interested in informal 7-card Texas hold-em w/ a buy-in of
$10 email me OFF LIST and I'll add you to my little informal
notification list.

We may have a game tomorrow night. I live halfway to Lincoln (see map
below). -grin-

RSVP to me OFF LIST if interested (for tomorrow or future).

578-3976

Begin forwarded message: