[olug] DBD::Pg compile error

John Dickson jman at neonramp.com
Wed May 26 12:55:56 UTC 2004

I followed the pre-requisites list and I have installed Fedora Core 2.
Development of rpm's for this I have not yet found.  I was on a Debian
weekend but had multiple issues around hardware and lack of familiarity.
I think I went through 20+ various Ddebian installed. From Network to
CD, 2.4.25 to 2.6.5 kernel. I was really impressed with the  network
install. It just seemed to fall short.

 From what I can tell, the compile failed initially because of a lack of
"pg-config". I had to manually point the location version info (failed
and reinstalled) directory location etc.