[olug] Newby Needs help

Collard, John John.Collard at aquila.com
Mon May 17 13:42:24 UTC 2004

A person asked where they can get help.  Another responded with a solution.  That is what this list is supposed to be about.  It was on topic, within protocol, and a darn good suggestion... IMHO.  (Especially given how this list treats people who attempt to offer their own services.)  Reboot the User has offered me excellent service, and the hours are good for the times I need it.

You present a no-win situation.  In your opinion, an organization cannot touts its own services, and others cannot mention them either. GOY.

John