[olug] Re: Coffee & Wifi

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue May 11 10:40:01 UTC 2004

On May 1, 2004, at 10:23 AM, Robert A. Jacobs wrote:
>> If I had an Internet connection right now I'd send this email out.
>> Unfortunately Barnes & Nobles (Oakview) has no Internet and no
>> plans to add it. The coffee gal said no B&N's have wifi. Isn't this
>> 2004? You can still sell coffee and not offer Internet access? Huh?
>
> If you are interested in coffee and WiFi (and not the books that B&N
> has to offer), you might give Scooter's a try at 157th and Pacific.

I'm a wifi opportunist. I don't go looking for wifi, I just expect it
to come to me. I was in B&N Oakview because PetSmart was grooming my
dogs and I had 1-2 hours to kill. Does Scooters do coffee and dog
washing? -grin- They *seriously* needed a bath after a day outside with
the sprinkler guy tearing up my lawn. Mud everywhere. Mom's much
happier with the job PetSmart does than what I can accomplish with my
limited pooch bathing 5k!115.

Linux rules!*

* So I don't get mod'd down for OT. -grin-