[olug] Knoppix frustration

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu May 6 16:49:18 UTC 2004

   I've just pulled the following file from a Knoppix mirror site

-rw-r--r--  1 nealr  nealr  733902848 Apr 29 23:23
KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso

  I'm issuing a burncd -f /dev/acd0c data <file> fixate under FreeBSD
4.9 and I get garbage at the end of the process. I am using 700 meg CDs.
I've got a working Knoppix CD someone else gave me - I've pulled the
contents from this working CD, burned based on it, and I get garbage as
a result.

   Anyone got some words of wisdom?