[olug] Microsoft is out of control!

John DiMartino john_dimartino at mac.com
Thu May 6 22:26:13 UTC 2004

What I don't get is what is MS offering that isn't already in OS X?  OS
X runs better in every incarnation on older hardware.  What is MS doing
to make each version of their OS that much more bloated?  Don't they
spend any time at all cleaning up and optimizing code?

The fact that they add more and more worthless stuff without actually
doing anything quality with thier OS is just a reminder of why the court
should have broken them up and forced some competition down their throats.