[olug] SFTP to OpenSSH on NT

Thom Harrison id4spam at cox.net
Tue May 4 00:32:02 UTC 2004

Irish,

Try:  sftp thom.homelinux.com
UserID: irish
Password: give me a quick ring at 932.1023

This works from the Citrix Metaframe server at work.
I have PuTTY 0.54 installed.  As I recall, PuTTY 0.53b was
occasionally giving some kind of sftp problem.

ssh -V on thom.homelinux.com gives:
OpenSSH_3.7.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0.9.7b 10 Apr 2003

Anyway, if you try to log into my box it'll help determine whether the
problem is client or server related.

Hope this helps!

Thom