[olug] FW: [Omaha Linux User Group - OLUG]: FreeSMS

VHP3 vhpascale3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 20:05:12 UTC 2004

Yeah, I got it as well.  Says it's from root at olug.org
or webmaster at olug.  Either way, it doesn't quite smell
right, so I'm not touching that .exe with a 10 ft.
pole.  I'm going to go check out those e-mail headers
though.

Vince
--- Tim - DZ <iceburn at dangerzone.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else gotten anything like this?
>
> Network associates tags the exe as spyware.... (not
> viral)
>
> -t

=====
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -- Benjamin Franklin