[olug] Re: Linux User Group

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Sat Mar 20 04:54:56 UTC 2004

"Wednesday was a Holiday?"

And you call yourself Irish...

-t

-----Original Message-----
From: OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG)
[mailto:IrishMASMS at olug.org]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 10:51 PM
To: iceburn at dangerzone.com
Subject: RE: [olug] Re: Linux User Group

<quote who="Tim - DZ">
> t-
>
> Yeah...I'm still recovering from Wednesday's Holiday....and it caused me
> to type the reply for one email into another...sure that's it...
>
> Then I realized what I did about 3 minutes later, and hoped that
> everyone would scan the email, see the substring "windows system call"
> and just ignore the whole thing.  ;-)

Wednesday was a Holiday?

Oh, and:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=8&categories=OLUG+
mailing+list#24

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson
Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>
FreeBSD: Are you guys coming or what?