[olug] IT job posting

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Fri Mar 12 23:05:43 UTC 2004

I think this is my old job... or it's mono/color, who knows. Either
way, their systems are interesting to work on. They're a pretty fun
place to work too... Good luck to anybody who goes for this position.

Vince: Can I have a cut of your bonus? :) I need to stop by sometime
and bring Aaron his dvd.

-- Daniel