[olug] NEbraskaCERT conference 2004 Call for Papers (CFP)

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 06:06:47 UTC 2004

Hey Everybody,

NEbraskaCERT has their call for papers for this year's
  (August 3-5) conference up

http://www.certconf.org/call2004.php

This year we are concentrating on Practical Security,
so Linux and the BSD should be a pretty hot topic.

NEbraskaCERT conference is the Midwest's Premier
security conference.  Honest, really :-)

Disclaimer: I am a member of the NEbraskaCERT Board of
directors.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying