[olug] Slashdot article

William Langford unfie at cox.net
Tue Mar 9 23:25:07 UTC 2004

Someone on /. suggested D&D... and it'd prolly be a good idea.  They can
use their imagination for the main stay of what they're intending to do,
and then pick up some social skills as time goes on just by the
interaction with other people.  Things such as grooming and such would
come naturually/over time.  It's not the final solution (how many times
do you see ppl in D&D constantly overhyper and acting out their
characters 'special actions' ... which would be annoying, if not at
least unusual in a public environment)... but it's a good step in the
right direction.

-will