[olug] RAS for dial-up ISP question

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Mon Mar 8 21:24:36 UTC 2004

I checked with Pat at Paricom and I got the idea that theydont really have the resources to do a non-profit thing. I didnt want to push it.
  I'm thinking of getting into contact with Qwest, they are trying to promote a community oriented image now that cable companys claim they do this and that for the community. I'm looking for a space within about 2 blocks of the CO right now.