[olug] OLUG Social activities idea: Notacon

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Mar 8 00:47:53 UTC 2004

Greetings all,

Some fellow OLUGers and I have been discussing heading to Cleveland, OH
for Notacon (Northern Ohio Technological Advancement Conference) being
held on April 23 - 25, 2004. A combination computer, network and
technology conference that is only a 12 hour drive away is hard to pass
up.

I knew that some other fellow OLUGers might be interested in attending, so
if you want any further information ask and I will fill you in with what I
know, you can check out the web site [http://www.notacon.org/] and the
LiveJournal community [http://www.livejournal.com/community/notacon/].

The gathering of OLUGers traveling to Des Moines for Gnomedex last July
fell through; how about making this event a reality?

Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson
Omaha Linux User's Group (OLUG)
A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>