[olug] Fw: [csf-announce] March CSF Announcement - NOTE CHANGES!

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Mar 5 08:08:52 UTC 2004

fyi--
(remember to rsvp)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:09:30 -0600 (CST)
From: "Matthew G. Marsh" <chief.scientist at nebraskacert.org>
To: csfann at nebraskacert.org
Subject: [csf-announce] March CSF Announcement - NOTE CHANGES!

Greetings, Fellow Information Security Professional!

Omaha's Cyber Security Forum welcomes you!  March's meeting is at
11:30 a.m. on Wednesday the 17th and regular meetings will continue
to be held on the third Wednesday of each month.  Details are as follows:

Note #1: This month's meeting is being held at Johnny's Cafe at 4702
      South 27th Street.  Just off of "L" Street.  Johnny's will
      hopefully be our new home for lunch CSFs for the foreseeable future.

Note #2: This is a lunch meeting.  We will be having a breakfast meeting
         in April with Infotec, so we are changing the schedule a bit.

Note #3: Being St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef and Cabbage will be on the
         menu :-)  No green beer however :-(

Note #4: Please try to be there at 11:30 so we can place our orders and
         everybody can get their food promptly.

   WHAT:   Omaha's Cyber Security Forum
   TOPIC:  Linux Auditing
   BY:     Michael T. Hoesing CISA, CISSP, CCP, CIA, CMA, CPA
           IS Audit Manager First National Nebraska Inc.
   WHO:    All Nebraska/Iowa Information Security Professionals
   WHEN:   Wednesday, 17 March, 11:30 am - 01:00 pm
   WHERE:  Johnny's Cafe 4702 South 27th Street, Omaha NE
   WHY:    To share information with like-minded professionals
             (and to share a FREE lunch provided you RSVP!)
   HOW:    YOU MUST RSVP to csfrsvp at nebraskacert.org and provide your
           name, company, phone and email address
           by Close Of Business Monday 14, March.
           While Linux will be used in the examples the majority of the
           concepts will cross over to UNIX and other Operating Systems.
           Michael will also be making some of his scripts available as
           part of the demonstration.

If those of you who have access to lists of interested individuals
would pass this message along, it would be appreciated!

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Sincerely,

George

George L. McMullin II
Executive Director
NEbraskaCERT, Inc.
P.O. Box 825
Bellevue, NE 68005-0825
george.mcmullin at nebraskacert.org
Phone 402.551.9817
Fax   402.551.9819
www.nebraskacert.org

--
Brian Wiese          "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
bwiese(at)cotse.com  gpg: 0x46D4332E    keyserver: pgp.mit.org