[olug] interview

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Thu Mar 4 16:55:24 UTC 2004

Celebrity Staffing, Remedy, and Noll Temporary Service all have a "temp to hire"
program as a part of their presentation to corporations. They will do all of
the leg work, testing etc. and provide a qualified employee to the employer,
without the employer putting out much effort, the final decision for permanent
employment to be made after you have been on site for a particular time. So the
surrogate interview is being done by the temp agency, with the final decision
made from on the job observation.

Tom Williamson