[olug] interview

Rod Hurley rhurley at tmvgas.com
Thu Mar 4 14:34:59 UTC 2004

Point well noted.  And depending on how much, and the type of beer you
drink with your corned beef and cabbage, your white shirt may be collard
by the end of the night.

>>> bob at mccoy.net 03/04/04 06:31AM >>>
Don't forget ... we're rapidly approaching the one day of the year
when
a "collard" shirt may be appropriate -- St. Patrick's day, March 17th.