[olug] SCOx Sues A Customer

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Mar 4 02:26:17 UTC 2004

I know of a company in council-tucky here that is
switching to suse and getting rid of redhat. It is
primarly to cover their asses in the event of a lawsuit.
If I had a business of a large size then I would do the
same, to give SCO any money would be insane considering
that they are currently in court trying to prove that they
do in fact own all copyrights to UNIX.
  I know that somewhere in the world there is a hardcore
geek with a rocket launcher thinking about going to SLC.
I'm not saying that they should but I bet there is someone
thinking about it.
  Its gonna be a long battle.